CEREC® technology is ideal for individuals who want to fix broken and damaged teeth without replacing them. Thanks to CEREC, dental damage to your teeth can be corrected to give you an appealing smile. Dr. Robert P. Sherman can provide you with a crown, veneer, inlay, or onlay, for your smile restoration.
Because these porcelain restorations are provided same-day at our office, you won’t have to wear a temporary restoration for while waiting for your permanent restoration. Let’s take a look at what CEREC technology offers you!
– CEREC crowns are mostly stain resistant and can mimic the original look of real teeth.
– CEREC crowns place an importance on customizability, as they are fashioned exactly for your oral health care needs and each tooth’s necessary treatment.
– Dental crowns last over a decade and can guard a tooth against decay and cavities.
– Thanks to modern technology, CEREC crowns can be easily adjusted during the design phase to ensure the tightest fit possible for your crowns.
– CEREC technology is also desirable for dental fillings, as porcelain is extremely durable and capable of holding up well under the typical wear and tear of chewing and eating.
– CEREC crowns take away the need for temporary crowns.
– CEREC crowns are frequently called same-day crowns due to their ability to be placed in a single office visit.
If you are showing signs of dental damage, come visit Robert P. Sherman for a CEREC treatment today. With the helpful support of Dr. Robert P. Sherman and our team in Leawood, Kansas, we can give you the smile you deserve. To schedule an appointment, please call 913-685-2171 today, and let us take care of any oral health care needs you may have!