Fixing damaged teeth with dental crowns is so easy it can be done in the space of a single visit. A dental crown is a custom-made tooth covering that is used to support a tooth or to restore a tooth’s size and appearance. Crown construction usually takes one to two weeks, but our CEREC® same-day restoration technology, Dr. Robert P. Sherman can make and place a crown in one visit. We are excited to help you make your holiday season the very best it can be.
If you are unsure if you need a dental crown, listed below are a few questions to ask yourself:
- Do you have any severely worn teeth?
- Do you have a filling that is too large for a tooth with very little tooth remaining?
- Do you have any stained, misshapen, discolored, or slightly misaligned teeth?
- Do you have any teeth in need of any other cosmetic modifications?
- Do you have a dental bridge?
- Do you have a weak tooth damaged from an accident or tooth decay?
- Do you feel any toothaches or severe tooth sensitivity from a loose tooth, or a tooth that is on the verge of falling out?
If you said yes to any one of these questions, you may benefit from our dental crowns. For an appointment with Dr. Robert P. Sherman, you can contact a friendly member of our team by calling one of our locations nearest you. In Leawood, Kansas please call 913-685-2171, and in Butler, Missouri please call 660-679-6767. Experience the joys of dental crowns yourself!